3.08.2006

The Plague of '06

Ahhhh, sickness.

Both Zack and I have felt like ripe shit since last night, which means we probably picked up whatever we got at the same place. Apparently it's been going around. It could have been at the Lolabrigada show on Saturday, or maybe at the movie theater where we saw Dave Chappelle's Block Party earlier that day.

Speaking of that, we actually saw the first 2/3 of it Friday night, but the projector froze. It was awful... the crowd was great, the energy was so positive, and the movie was outstanding... and then they killed it with a bum projector. If it wasn't for the free passes they gave us, I'd never go back to that theater. It's easily one of my least favorite in the city.

The effort of writing has already made me weak. I feel like I have a bowling ball made of mucus inside my sinuses. I left work early, came home and slept for about five hours, so now I'm wide awake for Round 2 of the Champions League, Chelsea vs. Barcelona! So there's some silver lining to feeling this awful...

Take your echinacea and don't kiss me!


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home