2.23.2006

Woohoo! A Three Day Weekend!

[Loooooooong exhalation]

What's up, my people?

I am home after a grueling week, with a day off tomorrow to make up for the shoot I did for work Sunday. My plan for the weekend? Ample sleep, above-ample Sopranos viewing (thank you, OnDemand), a trip to the MOMA (thank you, Jared Horowitz), a midnight Dälek show at B.B. Kings (thank you, Ben Hill for getting on the guest list), my friend Steve's birthday extravaganza, a Lolabrigada sketch comedy show (in which I might play the voice of God... or some announcer type guy who thinks he's God, or something like that), and much, much Karate.

In fact, that's how I kicked off this little three-day hiatus from any and all stress and responsibility: by getting the shit kicked out of me. Ahhhhhh... Big thanks to Ted Kilcommons for the side kick to the ribs, and to Dane Atkinson for the kick to the jaw! Two things to be said in both instances:

1) I should have blocked

2) It's all part of the training

Another thing lined up for the weekend is some good old-fashioned fishtank meditation. I had fallen off in my tank maintenance, and it had gotten kinda gross in there. So the other night I took a good three hours and meticulously focused on fixing that. I had forgotten how much I love those damn fish. I also broke out Pentax... Here's what he has to say...



The Tank, newly clean and alive


Dawkins, representin' as always


Neon and Chompers, in a blur


The elusive Chompers


Pentax's self portrait


And with that, let the weekend begin.

Woke up this morning... Got yourself a gun...


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's lolabrigada.net, not .com!

Unfortunately, neither version is any good as of yet.

2/24/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger JMP said...

I like net much better than com. Thanks for the heads up! Link has been amended...

2/25/2006 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home