2.20.2006

Remind Me...

...to never drink again. Uggghhhhh...

This is the most hung over I've been on a Monday in recent months, and let me tell ya, it ain't fun. And here I am at work, digitizing hour after hour of exercise footage (don't ask). On a national holiday. If NTG had a mood indicator (a la FREEDARKO.COM), it would read: JMP's mood is currently: TOXICALLY NEGATIVE.

Someone want to whip up a little cartoon to go with that and email it to me? I'd gladly appreciate it... Sorry to bring you all down with me. I'll write more tomorrow when I'm feeling a bit better.


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEATH TO NOTHING TERRIBLY GRANDIOSE!

2/21/2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

Thanks for the cartoon, nv! And thanks for writing, anonymous commenter!

2/21/2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home