3.23.2006

Happy Vernal Equinox!

Now, I know the official equinox came on the 20th, but I've been busy.

At any rate, I figured it would be a good day to check in and update the NTG populace on my ongoing battle with March. Has this month been as cruel to me as in previous years?

In short, not really. I was dealt a shocking blow when it was revealed to me that the release date for Samurai Jack: Season III on DVD is in fact MAY 23, rather than today. But aside from that, the month has been pretty non-confrontational. The air-guitar competition was a nice, absurd and fun way to start the month, and St. Patrick's Day weekend was enjoyable on all fronts...

March has gone by pretty quickly, and there's only another week or so to go. I'm greatly anticipating what April has to offer, in the Third Annual Two Man March, and my trip to Europe. How shall I pass the remaining days of my most hated month?

One word: SUDOKU.

That, and watching my calendar for what could be one of the greatest days of summer... August 18th.

Yes...


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!

Josh has the same book, except Black Belt Soduku. I think it might have been too hard because he has been finishing it up at a snails pace.

(not lurking)
-Catherine

3/29/2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home