12.16.2005

Well Then...



Since TWO reader comments clamoring for a new post qualifies as public outcry in the NTG world, here you go... A new post...

It has obviously been awhile since I got something of note up on the ol' blog. I miss my blog. The biggest stonewall to me posting, lately, has been the death of my home computer. Hal 9000. I didn't name him, Drew did. Yell at Drew. There is still hope for resurrecting Hal, but that would only be for the purpose of retrieving the data on the hard drive. The rest of him is old, beaten, and beyond the autumn of its years. So 2006 will see a new home compy, and with that will come a resurgence of NTG goodness!

With Hal temporarily dead, I have had to rely on work time to post, and work has been busy. We're doing office renovations, and I mean that lit'rally. We painted all day Wednesday and yesterday, and hopefully by this afternoon everything will be done and I can get back to using my work time for productive posting. That is, considering I can still get to and from work with all this MTA transit strike nonsense. I made it into work an hour early today, tried to get a jump on any shutdown that might happen. Gotta finish painting. But shit, if I had my way I'd have stayed home, drank tea and watched "Lord Of The Rings" all day. That was my backup plan for if they decided on the strike last night at midnight like they were threatening. But here I am at work, early, posting for you fine readers. That's just how much I love all of you.

Sorry I have been a veritable ghost lately, I will strive to do better in the future.

And if I don't, and any of you has a problem with that, we shall battle to the death on a suspension bridge over a volcano.

Bring it.


Love ya!


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ant said...

Hey bro,

Good to have you back, and my condolences on the death of Hal. Hope the strike isn't too much of an inconvenience for you. We'll talk soon.

-Ant

12/16/2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home