11.11.2005

Eng Karate 2005 Class Photo



[From L-R: BACK ROW Chris Devita, Chris Briseno, Colin Rankin, Sensei Chris Eng, Lee Berman, Steven Lebowitz, Joseph Pisch. MIDDLE ROW Jennie Berman Eng, Dane Atkinson, Jocasta Bryan. FRONT ROW Radi Lewis, Ryan Shogren.]

This is the club in its current incarnation. We've got a few new students, as well as some seasoned vets. This is the first club picture in which I've appeared, marking about a year I've been studying. Can orange belt be far off? We shall see... I'll be sure to post another Karate Belt Status Update when the changeover happens.

Osssss...


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

dude, joe, you are looking spicy as HELL in that picture.

11/12/2005 3:06 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

Why, thank you! I definitely feel the Spice-O-Meter rise a bit whenever I don the ol' gi.

11/15/2005 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home