11.09.2005

New Snaps: American Museum of Natural History Edition

Wow, that title is a mouthful.

I found myself at the AMNH a couple weekends back, and naturally Pentax accompanied. I really enjoy that as a cheap way to spend a day, going to a museum and snapping a bunch of interesting stuff. Of course it's all no-flash, which sort of challenges me as a photographer. In order to get anything clear, I have to stand perfectly still to accomodate the slow shuter speed.

Here's the select favorites from the day, sans commentary... I'm tired... so very tired...

















































*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

cool picstures, joe. this summer i was reminded how much natural history museums rule. for all the thought that goes into progressive 21st century museum ideology sometimes a building full of stuffed animals in dioramas hits the spot.

11/11/2005 2:02 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

Yeah, plus they've got turtles humping. Which could be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

11/11/2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

yeah. not as good as the real thing though.

11/11/2005 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home