11.30.2005

That's Correct...

There was no Eagles Pic Of The Week this week.

Nor was there a "Happy Thanksgiving" post this past weekend, and for that I apologize. I still love you, Readers. Do you still love me? Do you still love me???

But listen, things have just been crazy. Thanksgiving weekend was a much needed respite from the everyday pummeling I receive at the hands of life in New York, just on the virtue that it's life in New York. And right before I left, and since I've come back from The Double B, I've been handling a project at work. Plus karate, and sleep... So whatever, I've been busy, you've been busy, it's a busy time of year.

No excuse, I know.

But the point of this is I'm hoping to be able to get something else legit up within a couple days, I've just been preoccupied with stuff.

Well, just so I, at least, don't leave you with nothing... ummmmmm... here's a panorama series of my edit room I did a long time ago. July, to be exact. July 11th, to be even more exact...

So that's something, then...(?)

























Right, off to bed.



*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

i like your wallpaper

12/01/2005 10:58 PM  
Blogger JMP said...

Thanks, it's padded. Who would have thought I'd spend every day in a padded room by the time I was 26?

I like the new profile picture. You look like Fidel Castro.

In a good way.

12/02/2005 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home