12.20.2005

Eagles Pic Of The Week So Ben Will Shut Up!



YES!

The Eagles have finally won a game to come to a record of 6-8! Now, all we need is to win the remaining two games and pray that both Dallas and Washington LOSE their two remaining games, and we'll end up with a breaking-even record and be on the same page as two of our division rivals!

Hey, it can happen...

Truthfully, I didn't watch the game Sunday. New York markets weren't carrying it, and with my compy dead I couldn't even follow it online. I had considered going to a bar to watch, but Town Tavern seemed so far away, plus given the fact that I came close to bludgeoning another human being (albeit, a Seattle fan) the last time I was there, I figured it was best to steer clear. But don't for a second think that my support of the team in midnight green has waned... This has been a tough year, obviously, but given the barrage of shit we've had to deal with since early February, I think we're still coming out of it able to hold our heads up. Not high, but up.

This week's pic is the inimitable Brian Dawkins, intercepting a pass intended for the Rams' Brandon Manumaleuna. Heh... more like Brandon Manumaleu-NOT-catching-that-pass!

Yes, that was awful, and I'm proud of it.


SHUT IT!


I love you all... Even you, Wil Wheaton...


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not every Pennsylvania football team can match the year-in, year-out excellence of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

12/20/2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home