4.18.2006

Si-i-i-i-i-i-i-ike!

Turns out Europe has the internet. Who knew?!

This is, however, only a quickie update, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to type on this Amsterdam keyboard... this post is taking longer to type than it might seem.

The quick update is, we're in Amsterdam. We got in yesterday and are staying at The Flying Pig, a nice travellers hostel by Vondelpark. Or, as it might be spelled, Vondelpaaaaaark. They use a lot of a's here. It has been a blast so far, but I'll save too much detail for my exhaustive posts in the future. Just wanted to drop a quick line from here while I had the chance, and celebrate my FIRST INTERNATIONAL NTG POST!

Keep checking back, there might be other updates coming soon!


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you aren't in Europe. I just saw you in a Duane Reade.

4/19/2006 2:54 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

Dude, that's funny...

4/20/2006 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home