9.22.2005

Rollie Fingers: REDUX!



Yes indeed! A mere day after expressing my anger and disillusionment with MLB.COM, they send the correct shirt. Finally. Only took them 6 weeks and four separate orders.

See? This proves my theory: Nothing Terribly Grandiose is the most powerful blog in the galaxy. MLB.COM fell to my mighty whim, and if they are not immune to my wrath, who can be?

I'm coming for you next, Republicans! None of you is safe!

[Yes, that sentence is grammatically correct. Don't argue with me.]


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

3 Comments:

Blogger JMP said...

THAT'S A LIE!!!

A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE LIE!!!

MY WORLD IS CRUMBLING!!!!!!

9/23/2005 1:46 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

that shirt is enormous.

9/25/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger JMP said...

Andre the Giant is dead. That's not funny, man.

Yeah, the shirt is huge because MLB.COM supposedly only had x-large left. So I have to shrink the fuck out of it if I'm ever going to actually wear it. But, I'm keeping it large for the party this weekend, because I'm dressing "hip-hop." Just you wait... Ben, you and your 46 guests will enjoy it.

9/26/2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home