9.17.2005

Where The Hell Have I Been?

I've been asking myself that same question, readers.

These past two weeks have been really hectic. Ever since I got back from camping, I've found myself slammed at work and unproductive at home. See, most of the writing and maintenance for NTG has been happening during the work hours. This is possible because I have not been consistently busy at work for several months, so I've mostly wiled away the hours with self-indulgent daily postings.

These past two weeks have not followed that pattern. I've been busy every day with clients from SpikeTV working on two different campaigns. If you happen to watch Spike, pay attention for spots advertising "Spike's Most Irresistible Women" and spots celebrating Latino Heritage Month. Between the two campaigns there should be about 12 spots, and I've been editing all of them.

But life hasn't been all irresistible women and Latino heritage... Life at home has been very relaxed, mainly because I'm exhausted when I come home, so I wind up vegging on the couch watching cable with Zack and Cait. This is by no means un-enjoyable, but it has been detremental to productive activities like managing this albatross that is NTG. You people demand so much of me! I'm only one man!

Of course I'm kidding, I love you all and would marry you all if you would all simply move with me to Utah.

Watching this much TV has at least kept me informed on some of today's recent issues. The three shows to which I've been most recently introduced, and what I've learned from them, are:

Real Time with Bill Maher - Bill and his guest panelists have taught me that Republicans are all a festering pile of human waste, concerned only with their own financial and social status, at the expense of the poor, the meek, the underprivileged, and all the people Jesus claims will inherit the world in his Beatitudes. The leader of this throng of heartless, soulless fuckers is the King Of All Fuckers himself, George W. Bush, whose goal in life seems to be to meander about the planet systematically fucking up life for everyone but him and remaining blissfully ignorrant to the fact that he represents everything that is wrong with this country, the Church, and humankind in general. Not to turn this into a Fuck Bush post, but... um... yeah, FUCK BUSH. To paraphrase a quote by Eminem: "Fuck [Bush] with the free-est of speech this Divided States of Embarrassment will allow me to have." I think Bush should be strapped to a chair and slapped in the face every ten seconds by a never-ending procession of Iraqi citizens and residents of the Gulf Coast. I'm with you, Kanye.

And YES, I'll have you know, Kanye does read this blog. I'm actually rather good friends with Kanye. I laid down the bassline on "Get 'Em High."

Entourage - The (mis)adventures of Vinnie, E, Drama, and Turtle have taught me that if I become an actor, I'll be able to spend my mid-twenties in carefree perpetual adolescence, frequenting high-class brothels, smoking copious amounts of ganja, sleeping until whenever I want, working on feature films with James Cameron, casually dating Mandy Moore, and having sex with any woman who looks at me twice.

Mandy Moore's kinda hot. I guess.

Punk'd - Seeing celebrities humiliated can be really hilarious.

That's... ummm... what I... learned.

???

Here's a picture I took recently...



I call it Poz At Work.


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home