8.19.2005

New Snaps 08.19.05: Special Guest Photographer!

HEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Friday, work is slow as hell and I'm the only one here. It's pouring outside and I'm eating lunch (salmon, brown rice & spinach, for those curious). I'm also listening to SubArachnoid Space's album Also Rising.

All these coinciding circumstances can mean only one thing, my faithful readers... It's time for some New Snaps!

See, that's the part of the post where there would be a New Snaps intro jingle, if that was possible. It would play right after the reader's eyes passed over those words. Someone should devise a way to do that. One of you guys out there, make that happen and have it to me by Monday.

But FIRST, check these out! We've got a special guest photographer this week, a talented young lady from Connecticut named Cait. Uhhh, I don't think I've ever mentioned her... before...... [cough]. In addition to being a great photographer, she's also a gifted dancer. Here she is in one of her dancer-ly poses:



See?! See how dancer-ly? She's so damn dancer-ly! There's even more dancer-ly poses below... She recently passed a disc of various snaps our way, and said to pick some of the best. So that's just what I did. Check'it! They's so some of the best, they's don't even need captions!


***************





























***************

That's a wrap for these New Snaps (whomever's writing that jingle for me, notice that line rhymed... feel free to use that in an outro jingle). The NTG offices will be on a brief hiatus until early September while I take care of some various things. On tap for the next few weeks: MomVisit '05! Pictures are imminent!... followed by a 6-day camping trip to Maine. Pictures are even more imminent! It'll be an eventful, relaxing, and enlightening break from the world of video editing and blogging, and frankly, I need it. You people demand so much!!!!!

I'm just kidding... You guys rule! As the song says, see you in September...


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

Hmm... A theme song, eh?

I got the perfect song for you to sing...

I RIP AND I RHYME
I RHYME AND I RIP
CUZ THIS IS THE WAY THAT JMP SPIT!
WE GO ROUND DE BUSH
WE GO UP DE TREE
WE TAKIN PICS
WITH JMP
CUZ WE SPIT HOT FIRE!!!
WE SPIT HOT FIRE!!!

Ya like?

8/23/2005 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's me!

8/26/2005 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home