7.29.2005

"What Is It?" Contest Results!!!

The winner of the first (of hopefully many) Nothing Terribly Grandiose "What Is It?" Contest is...

ME! That's right, I didn't receive a single email! Which means I get to keep that hard-earned dollar and put it toward something useful, rather than giving it to a fan who guessed that the picture was of Dawkins' eye! Since no one submitted a guess, the dollar is mine.

Of course, my girlfriend saw the picture when I was posting it and guessed correctly what it was, but she was disqualified for two reasons: 1) she did not submit her guess in the form of an email, and 2) she constantly forgets his name is Dawkins, and calls him "Chompers." Come on, Chompers?

At any rate, thanks for making this the best and most successful NTG contest EVER! You guys rule!!!


*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

2 Comments:

Blogger JMP said...

I shake an angry fist at you!!!

7/29/2005 1:15 PM  
Blogger JMP said...

I know... come football season, she'll learn.

8/01/2005 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home