7.18.2005

Today's Bit of Monday Randomness...

Sunday night television can be a treasure-trove of random nuggets of weirdness...

Zack and I had just finished an hour of Family Guy when we lazily found our way to PBS Thirteen, and saw a story about a man who rides motorcycles with his dog. Not only does the dog ride, but sometimes the man sits behind the dog while the dog steers. I'm not kidding.

Determined to prove that we weren't collectively hallucinating, I looked around online to see if I could find a video clip of what we had just seen. I found nothing about the guy specifically on Thirteen, but I did find this clip:



I'm still keeping an eye out for the one with the dog steering. Just to prove to myself it was real.



*****N*T*G*****

Never hesitate to comment!

4 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

Actually, I do believe we found the motorcycle-steering dog on Univision 92!!!

7/20/2005 11:46 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

Are you sure? I could have sworn it was Thirteen. But I've been wrong about these things in the past...

7/20/2005 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had cable then you could see if it's on another channel. LOL
Signed, "I'd say Anonymous but you know it's Michelle"

7/20/2005 5:50 PM  
Blogger JMP said...

Awww... Thanks, anonymous poster! It had been awhile since I got lambasted for not having cable! ;)

7/20/2005 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home