7.05.2005

And The Rockets' Red Glare... Part IV

***************


Case in point: I look at this and immediately see a rose.














Call me a crazy, sleep-deprived nerd, but this one reminds me of the Balrog from "Lord of the Rings."








I love how you can perfectly trace the trajectory of that one firework in the middle.






I'll close with a Rorschach, and indeed the most bizarre of the bunch: to me, this picture looks like the tallest of those three buildings is spontaneously sprouting arms made of sparks and flames, and is about to tear loose from its foundation and rampage through the city.

***************

Wow, at close to 60 pictures, this was the most ambituous post I've ever... uh... post-ed. 'D. Thanks for sticking with me till the end!


[Click to check out PART I, PART II, and PART III. Like, reach the man, Good good good let us counter-attacking.]


*****N*T*G*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home