5.17.2005

Karate Belt Status Update!


Current Belt Status: YELLOW

While it's been a pet fascination since adolescence, I began studying Karate just six months ago. One afternoon at work back in Fall 2004, I was struck with the urge to finally take proactive steps to study martial arts, and I checked Craig's List. One of the first listings I found was for Eng's Karate (http://www33.brinkster.com/engkarate/), and after a brief email volley, I made it to a class and have been going ever since.

Today in class, I tested to increase rank from white belt to yellow belt. It stands as a stepping-stone accomplishment, a part of the foundation it will take to continue building. I've decided to include periodic updates on Nothing Terribly Grandiose, so that my unlimited bastion of loyal readers will be able to easily follow my progress.

You cannot stop The Legion of Dr. Action......
You can only hope to contain us!

-END COMMUNIQUE-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home