5.15.2005

Photos 5.15.05

To mark the 1 year anniversary of buying my camera, I chose 101 of my favorite photos from the year. Here's the album, posted on snapfish.com:

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=20384484/t_=16681241

My friend Ben and I recently celebrated the Second Annual Two Man March. The defining feature for the march is the two of us walking up the entire length of Manhattan. Last year, we began at Battery Park. This year, we decided to include the Brooklyn Bridge in the festivities. Of course, I had my trusty camera with me...here's the album, posted on snapfish.com:

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=22197566/t_=16681241

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Am I supposed to be able to cut and paste this website? I'm being offered the chance to upload my own pictures when I do. Your blog is interesting, I'd like to see the pictures...Instructions or am I an idiot?

6/04/2005 8:33 AM  
Blogger JMP said...

You should be able to copy the whole url and paste it into the address bar, that should get you there. You might have to sign up for a snapfish account if you don't have one, but it's quick and free and relatively painless. This was one of the first posts I put up, so I think I was still figuring out the linkability on this site... I'm eager to hear what you think of the pics though, and thanks for checking out my blog! You're my first anonymous commenter.

6/04/2005 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home